In this workshop, Lauren explores:
- How debriefing has historically been viewed
- The challenges with this approach
- Introduces the concept of “The Grief Tower”
- How rethinking debriefing can benefit you now and for years to come and
- Introduces a takeaway tool you can use right now! (For families, married couples, and individuals)
Lauren Wells’ Bio:
Lauren is the founder and director of TCK Training. An adult third culture kid (ATCK) from Tanzania, East Africa, Lauren uses her personal experience and education in child development to support families who are learning to navigate life in a new culture. She specializes in practical, preventative care for third culture kids, and regularly teaches workshops and guest lectures, speaks at events, consults with families and organizations, and offers training for a variety of audiences. She is also the author of Raising Healthy Third Culture Kids.