We’ll discuss answers from the survey we conducted, a list of practical suggestions for your first year, 3 “simple” takeaways from the survey for first term, 3 key questions to ask yourself during your first term (and download home art).
Why do we talk about this? Because Jesus LOVES you and you don’t need to go to the field unequipped!
Lament doesn’t have to be complicated, but it does need to be a part of your spiritual practices. Now it can be! In the first half of this interactive workshop you will experience three different forms of lament. In the second half you will be lead through your own creative lament creation.
This workshop covers:
- School considerations
- Deciding how long your home assignment should be
- What to expect emotionally from your children and when to reach out for support
- Processing the transition before, during, and after home assignment
- Building healthy relationships on home assignment
- Healthy communication with your TCKs about support raising
The Trauma Training 101-104 was geared towards trauma in adults. Trauma Training 201 will equip you to understand and know how to respond to trauma that children experience. This workshop covers the basics of how trauma impacts a child and how you can be a part of a child’s healing.